Forms and Handouts

Electronic versions of County forms and handouts are provided here.  Please do not modify the formatting of the original documents (none of the forms are fillable).  

Applications and Forms:

  1. Encroachment Permit Application

    1. Request to Close County Road or Right-of-Way

  2. Grading Permit Application

  3. Request for Road Improvement Deferment or Modified Road Improvement Standards

  4. SRA Fire Safe Regulations

  5. Street Vacation Application


  1. Street Naming and Sign Guidance

  2. Permitting and CEQA Contacts

Agreements (SAMPLE):

  1. Agreement to Harvest County Trees

  2. Deferred Improvement Agreement

Questions regarding the forms and handouts on this page may be directed to the Engineering and Surveying Division at 707-464-7229.