Director of Information Technology
840 9th Street, Suite 12 | Crescent City, CA 95531
Phone (707) 464-7207
The Department of Information Technology is responsible for the development, operation and maintenance of all County information systems, including the Internet and Intranet. In addition, the Department recommends and monitors adherence to all computer related information policies and procedures and provides training to County staff in a wide range of office productivity software. In addition, this Department also:
- Provides enterprise services focusing on Countywide technology solutions, which includes assistance in business process improvement and provides inter-agency data sharing.
- Provides departmental specific services including software solutions to help with process improvements and technology solutions to improve departmental operations.
- Provides desktop services which address technical issues, access management, and hardware/software configuration, maintenance and replacement.
- Designs, implements and maintains a scalable, reliable architecture that supports the networking goals of Del Norte County which is necessary to secure, support, protect, and enhance our County’s workforce in their daily jobs.
- Provides technical project services/support in the management of enterprise wide projects.
- Oversees and collaborates with telephone and radio communications, records management and mail services functions.
- Administers the Geographic Information System which brings land use, environmental, emergency, utilities, and other valuable mapping information to everyone living or working in Del Norte County.