Make a Payment

  • MoneyGram
    Make cash payments at convenient MoneyGram locations. 
    Find a MoneyGram location or call 800-926-9400. You will need your Child Support Participant ID and the Receive Code 14630 for payments to the CA SDU.

  • 7 Eleven
    Make cash payments at your local 7-Eleven. you will need your Participant identification to get a PayNearMe barcode.

  • Over the Phone
    Call 866-901-3212 make a debit/credit card payment over the phone.

  • In Person
    By cash, debit / credit card, or check at our offices at 983 3rd Street Crescent City

  • Paycheck Deduction
    Ask your employer to deduct your child support payments from your paycheck.