Services We Do Not Provide

We Cannot:
  1. Give status reports over the phone.
  2. Take any action to enforce your support unless it is more than one month late.
  3. Change custody or visitation.
  4. Prevent harassment, or handle restraining orders. We can refer you to Victim Witness.
  5. Handle divorce decrees. We can refer you to the Family Law Facilitator.
  6. Establish spousal support orders.
  7. We do not legally represent either the custodial or non-custodial party's interests.
  8. By law, we have the final decision as to which enforcement actions will or will not be taken in a case.
  9. Provide a family law facilitator. (click link for further assistance)

   10. Provide local family law and mediation Services. Please contact:

Bob Cochran-Family Law Facilitator    
680 5th Street Crescent City, Ca.
(707) 464-8115 ext. 172

**Please note that matters involving denial of court-ordered visitation and incidents involving parental kidnapping are handled by the District Attorney's office.

Aaron D. Goodwin

Our office is located at:
983-A Third Street
Crescent City, CA 95531

Our mailing address is:
Child Support Services
P.O. Box 66
Crescent City, CA 95531

Our email address is:

Phone: (866) 901-3212
Fax: (707) 465-0126