Regular meetings of the Board of Supervisors are held and broadcast live the 2nd and 4th Tuesday of each month. Meetings are held in the Flynn Administrative Center located at 981 H Street, Crescent City
Mask Requirement for Entrance
Pursuant to guidance issued from the California Department of Public Health effective Feb. 16, 2022:
- If vaccinated, unmasked individuals may self-attest their vaccination status and enter the Board of Supervisors Chambers.
Masks are required for all unvaccinated individuals entering this building with the following exceptions:
- Persons younger than two years old. Very young children must not wear a mask because of the risk of suffocation.
- Persons with a medical condition, mental health condition, or disability that prevents wearing a mask. This includes persons with a medical condition for whom wearing a mask could obstruct breathing or who are unconscious, incapacitated, or otherwise unable to remove a mask without assistance.
- Persons who are hearing impaired, or communicating with a person who is hearing impaired, where the ability to see the mouth is essential for communication.
- Persons for whom wearing a mask would create a risk to the person related to their work, as determined by local, state, or federal regulators or workplace safety guidelines.
How to watch and participate using Zoom.
You can watch and participate live in Board Meetings using this Zoom Meeting Link. During any item when the Board accepts public comment, you can use the "Raise Hand" feature within Zoom to signal you would like to speak. When it is your turn to speak, you will be called on and a message will appear on your screen asking you to un-mute your microphone.
How to listen and participate using via Telephone.
- Call (669) 900 6833
- Enter the Meeting ID 994 2479 0633 #
- Participant ID: # (no participant id is needed, just press the # key)
- While on the call you can press *9 to Raise Your Hand, *6 to Unmute your phone
How to watch on YouTube.
Go to our YouTube channelto watch our meetings live or watch replay of meetings that have ended. You will not be able to provide public comment when watching from YouTube.