As part of the FY 22/23, the Del Norte County Board of Supervisors has established a Community Non-Profit Pilot Grant program. The purpose of the program is to assist Del Norte County based non-profit organizations in delivering community services and programs for the betterment of the citizens of Del Norte County. Funding is approved for the current year only and is not intended to provide ongoing financial support for the project or program.
Highlights of the program:
- Grants may be awarded once per fiscal year to 501(c)(3) non-profit organizations located in Del Norte County.
- Funding is not available to other governmental entities, tribes, public agencies or districts, or for-profit businesses.
- Funding may not be utilized for the delivery of services provided outside of Del Norte County.
- Grants are available from $2,000 to $20,000.
- Awards will be based on the budget need presented in the application.
- Applications will be accepted during the application window, reviewed by the County Administrative Officer and Grants Technical Advisory Committee before presentation to the Board of Supervisors for final approval on Feb. 28, 2023.
- Upon approval, applicants will be notified and required to enter into a grant agreement with the County.
Please review the Del Norte County Community Non-Profit Grant Program Policy for additional information.
October 17, 2022 at 8 A.M. - Application window opens - APPLY HERE
December 30, 2022 at 5 P.M. - Application window closes
Included below are previous Board actions related to the Community Non-Profit Pilot Grant Program.
County Administrative Officer
981 H Street, Suite 210
Crescent City, CA 95531
Phone (707) 464-7214
Fax (707) 465-1165