Should you have a nuisance or humane complaint, please call our office to file it anonymously. You may also file a formal written complaint (form provided below) but understand that information collected in this way might be presented as testimony at a hearing and your information may be released. Please submit formal written complaints to our office at 2650 Washington Blvd., Crescent City, CA 95531 or use the email address provided on the form to submit them electronically.

When providing information on the situation, we ask that you please provide as much detail as possible. If the call requires follow up at a specific location, you must provide us with an address. If no address is posted, you can obtain the address through an online mapping website.

Please call our office at (707) 464-7235 should you have any questions or concerns.


Formal Complaint Form (PDF)